Marketing emails may seem like one of the “easiest” jobs you could be asked to do, but it can often be difficult to come up with compelling content. Offering subscriptions to mailing lists and personalized email templates often isn’t enough. Therefore, using software that streamlines your marketing efforts will be beneficial. The ultimate objective is to send targeted messages based on the recipients’ interests and introduce electronic signage on the websites of companies.
Below are some SaaS email marketing strategies currently popular among experts in the field:
Adding Sign-Up Forms
If you want to increase the reach of your email marketing list, one strategy is to add sign-up forms to your blog. This encourages visitors to your site to subscribe to your email list by making it easy and convenient for them. Plus, it’s a great way to grow your list organically.
You can add sign-up forms to your blog in a few different ways:
· Use a plugin or widget; many popular email marketing providers offer these.
· Add code directly to your blog template; this is generally a bit more technical but can be worth it if you want more control over the look and feel of the sign-up form.
Once you’ve added a sign-up form to your blog, promote it. Add a call-to-action (CTA) to your blog posts and web pages, letting visitors know they can subscribe to your emails. You can also add an opt-in popup on your site—these are often effective in getting people’s attention and getting them to sign up.
Building a Free Trial
When it comes to email marketing, one of the most effective strategies is to offer a free trial. This approach allows potential customers to experience your product or service before committing.
There are a few things to remember when building a free trial, including:
· Ensure that the trial is for a substantial amount of time—it should be for at least 30 days. And this will give potential customers enough time to experience your product or service fully.
· Ensure that there are no strings attached to the free trial—customers should not have to provide any credit card information upfront. They should be able to sign up for the free trial and cancel anytime without any penalties.
· Promote your free trial—this can be done through your SaaS email marketing list and social media channels. Make sure as many potential customers as possible know about the free trial and how to sign up for it. If you don’t know where to start, Rocket SaaS could be a good partner to work with for more useful resources.
With these tips in mind, you can create an appealing free trial that will help you convert more leads into paying customers.
How to Build Your Best List?
Below are some tips that can help you to build your best email list:
Use lead magnets to grow your list quickly
A lead magnet is an irresistible freebie you offer a prospect to get their information. It could be an e-book, a PDF guide, a course, or anything else that will benefit your prospect.
Offering a lead magnet is a great way to grow your list quickly because it incentivizes people to sign up. Once you have their contact information, you can follow up on the leads and attempt to convert them into paying customers.
Focus on Industry Events
SaaS email marketing can be a great way to stay in the thoughts of your customers and prospects. One way to do this is to focus on industry events. Part of this could involve sponsoring or exhibiting at an event or simply attending and writing about the event on your blog. This is an excellent way to show that you are active in your industry and on top of the latest trends. It can also be a great opportunity to connect with potential customers and partners.
If your marketing efforts are still lagging, don’t hesitate to deploy some of the Saas marketing strategies above. They could be what you need to turn your fortunes around and build a successful brand.